Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Dawning of a New Year!

"I never have been in favor of making good resolutions on New Year's Day just because it was the first day of the year.  Any day may begin a new year for us in that way." Laura Ingalls Wilder
And so we begin to make our way into another year.  What is ahead for us in this new year?  Only the Lord knows!  But I am thankful to Him for His blessings throughout the last year and know that as long as I put Him in the new year, I will receive more blessings.  Will I see things line up the way I'd like them to be?  Probably not.  But trusting the Lord for all things gives me the hope that I need to see me through another year, a day at a time!  I hope you have the same outlook and will have the same outcome.  Let's work for His Will to be done here on earth!

Laura's "Sweet Memories" is still here and will be as long as the Lord provides for its existence.  Of course that doesn't mean that plans can't be made to improve things in the shop.  If you would, please help me out, by leaving comments on the previous posting about "Needed Feedback".  Then my efforts might bring everyone a greater reward in this new year.

I hope you and yours will have a very prosperous new year!

Here, the cats who have adopted me and my home, celebrate on January 2nd - "Happy Mew Year For Cats Day". 
"A good laugh overcomes more difficulties and dissipates more dark clouds than any other thing."  Laura Ingalls Wilder

Be blessed by the Lord in this new year!  (Proverbs 3: 5,6 & 3rd John, verse 2) The Old Man in the Bib Overalls

No comments: