Saturday, June 30, 2012

My Gladiolus

It took a lot of care this year to bring up the Gladiolus that I planted as bulbs, earlier this year.  But the work has paid off!  Now the work is begun to keep them healthy and blooming despite the servere hot weather.  Most of them are stressed - like I feel, trying to help them!  :)

If you had visited my shop just about a week ago, you would have been able to see them at their peak.  I hope you'll enjoy these pictures of them now.


Note: that is just the outside of my shop, the inside is just as interesting, if not more!  I hope to see you there soon.  Thanks. 
The Old Man in the Bib Overalls


2 comments:

Laura said...

I can't even pick a favorite, they are all so beautiful.
I'm hoping that my husband and I will be able to take a trip that way late next summer.

Mama Hen said...

Those are absolutely gorgeous! Worth the effort, for sure! Hope to see 'em in person someday.