Friday, June 15, 2012

It's "National Fudge Day"!

Well, it's about time!
I don't know about you, but I've been waiting all year for this day :)  While I have almost a hundred different old-fashioned candies in my shop, fudge is still what most people stop in to purchase.  And I can't blame them!  These are just some of the luscious flavors of fudge I carry.  I hope you'll be stopping by soon to take some home for yourself.
Who could resist this mouth-watering fudge, handmade in the Ozarks?  Sorry, I don't have any "sugar free", you'll just have to jump in with both feet on these!  :)
The Old Man in the Bib Overalls

1 comment:

Val said...

I'm trying so hard to lose the weight I've gained back, but ohhhhhhhhhh, how I love chocolate-nut fudge! :) The "Rocky Ridge"--Well, I could eat a pan of it in one sitting, I'm sure. If you'd had it when I visited in 2004, I'd probably have another twenty pounds on me now to lose. :)