Friday, March 8, 2013

"National Peanut Cluster Day"

I am still getting things ready in my shop for opening again this spring.  Some of the items that people love are my "Little House Nut Clusters".  All my Nut Clusters are covered in luscious chocolate.  They are handmade in the Ozarks.

"Peanut Clusters" are just one of the varieties of Nut Clusters that I carry in my shop.  I also have "Cashew Clusters" and "Pecan Clusters".

But that's not all!  There are also some extra special Nut Clusters called, "Laura's Special", made with nuts and shredded coconut.  Then there's a really special one, called "Rocky Ridge"!  That one is made with nuts, coconut, golden raisins and mini-marshmallows!   Yum!

This year my "Little House Nut Clusters" are larger than the ones I was supplied in previous years, and I believe they are even better tasting!  When you come to visit, let me know what you think of them.  Because of the special deal I got on them, the price hasn't gone up from last year!  That may make them taste better too!  :)   Is your mouth watering yet?

I hope you'll be coming by for a visit to my shop soon!  Thanks.
The Old Man in the Bib Overalls

No comments: