Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Something for "Little House on the Prairie TV" fans!

I have been busy with my drawing pencils!  It took me a while, but I've come up with some drawings based on the cast members of the "Little House on the Prairie" TV show.

I have copies of my original drawings available at my shop now.  I priced them so that just about anyone can afford them.  They are $4.95 each, plus tax.  If you want, I have a full set of the Ingalls family (Ma, Pa and the girls) all for only $28.75, plus tax.  Each one is 8 X 10 inches, ready to frame.  But, the catch is: you have to come to my shop in Mansfield, MO in order to purchase them!  Sorry, I am not selling these online or by mail order.

Here is a sample of some of them.
I am working on others in the cast and will have a posting on those in the future.
I hope you will stop by and purchase your copies, before they are all gone!  Thanks.
The Old Man in the Bib Overalls

1 comment:

Mama Hen said...

I have missed the last few of your posts so am just now catching up.
These look terrific - you have some talent, Jim! Hope I have the chance to purchase some someday (do you realize the number of times I've made that comment? Guess I'd have to be rich to get everything!). I do plan to make it there someday tho, and I hope that Miss Beadle will be among the new additions when I do.