Friday, June 5, 2015

Freda's Thoughts "Friendship & Forgiveness"


Well, Freda got this right!  Here she is, pictured with a beautiful plant which was given to her by a friend, with whom I recently made a re-connection after almost 40 years!  We seemed to just pick up where we left off!   I love my friends!  I miss many of them who I have not been able to keep in contact with over the years.  Many times, forgiveness is only one-sided.  But nobody can truly have friends without it!  Sister Freda and I have been friends for almost 15 years now.  I treasure her friendship!
If you enjoy reading her posts, please leave a comment to encourage her.
Thanks!  The Old Man in the Bib Overalls 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's wonderful to have reconnected with you and met freda in the process!!
Thanks for you hospitality when I visit..and your patience when I bring friends to meet you and Freda!!
Love,
Diane