Friday, June 26, 2015

Freda's Thoughts "Angels keeping watch over us!"


































We are not aware of all the activity that goes on in the spirit world.  But every once in a while we get to see the results of God angels workings on our behalf. In Psalm 92:11 & 12, we find that the Lord has put His angels to guard us.  This is one time that those angels went to work, guarding us from harm.  There was only enough time for me to call out to Jesus, when this truck came flying over that fence!  I know that I'm a threat to the devil, and he would have killed me, if it had not been for those heavenly hosts!
You never really know how you'll react, when something comes up like this.  After crying out to the Lord, I put my arms out, as if to keep the truck from hitting Sister Freda!  I realize now, of course, that I would not have been able to stop that truck & I would have been killed and maybe Sister Freda too!
Every day, upon waking, I talk to the Lord and ask Him to keep me covered for the day.  I wonder just how many unseen tragedies I have been saved from.   He is an ever present help in time of need!
Thank you, Lord!    The Old Man in the Bib Overalls

1 comment:

drhalfpint said...

I am so glad that God and his angels kept you both from harm.