Friday, April 13, 2012

National Pecan Day! (4/14/12)

What could be better than Pecans?  Well, Chocolate Covered Pecan Clusters, that's what!  :)

You'll find these and other Nut Clusters at Laura's "Sweet Memories" (the shop).
There are also: Chocolate Covered Peanut Clusters & Cashew Clusters!

All these candies are handmade, right here, in the Ozarks - and are reasonably priced too!
I hope you'll stop by soon and take some home with you - well, you'd better buy some extra to eat on the way home too!

Let's celebrate "National Pecan Day"!
The Old Man in the Bib Overalls

2 comments:

Mama Hen said...

I love pecans, and nut clusters are one of my favorite ways to have them. IF I ever am able to get to Mansfield, these will certainly be on my shopping list!

Laura said...

Yum! One of my favorite things!