Sunday, January 29, 2017

Freda "A Ship is Sailing"


To all those who have been followers of Freda's posts on my blog site:
For the last few days, Freda has been off shore of Heaven, searching for a place to put in. 
This morning, she found her way safely into the harbor and her ship docked.
Now, she will be gazing out to sea, awaiting arrival of the rest of us.
If you don't know Jesus, as your personal Savior, now is the time to make that move, onto that ship!  You might not get another chance to do it!  Without being on that ship, you will not be allowed into the same port as Freda. 
For those of us, who know Jesus, in that special way; we have the promise of being Sister Freda once again.  May God bless you and keep you, till that time comes.
Be sure to continue to follow the posts on my blog site, as some of them will be stories that Sister Freda told to me about her life. 
I am ready to accept your comments and condolences on her behalf.  Thank you!
The Old Man in the Bib Overalls  (AKA,  Brother Jim, as Freda called me)

1 comment:

Cheryl Malandrinos said...

Jim, thanks for letting me know of Freda's passing. I'm sure her loss is a struggle to you, and I surely will miss her posts here. What a blessing it must have been for her to be welcomed home on the Lord's day. Please know you and your future plans will be in my prayers in the days ahead. Wishing you many blessings.