Friday, October 28, 2016

Freda's Thoughts "My Fall Ailments"


I hope you aren't too disappointed in finding this post, instead of one of Freda's memories!  She really could use your prayers.  At age 94 yrs., she has her many ailments to contend with; but she is still able to cope pretty well with all of them.  This one, as she says, comes once or twice each year. Sometimes it is worse than other times.  This time it also comes at a time when I'm sure her mind is on other things. It was at the end of this month that her husband, of almost 6 decades, died.  It has been about 20 yrs. ago now, I believe.  Even though she doesn't mark that death date, I'm sure it still crosses her mind.  So an extra prayer would help her for that too!
I would ask that you leave an agreeable comment, to encourage her in writing out these posts each week, but not mention her husband's passing when you leave one this time. Thanks.
Freda is a very special lady and she really does like to share her memories with you.  At her age, we don't know how much longer she will be able to do that!  So, if you appreciate her posts, please let her know.  Thanks again!
The Old Man in the Bib Overalls

No comments: