Friday, September 16, 2016

My Historic House - Open House!

After months of extensive restoration to the outside of my historic house, it is ready for a "Real Estate Open House"!  The open house will take place on Saturday, September 17th, during the Laura Ingalls Wilder Festival.
If you are in town, attending the Festival activities, I hope you'll stop in for the open house!  You may also be able to visit with 94 yr. old, Freda, who is a cousin of Almanzo Wilder!     She lives in my home, as I am her care giver.

You can see the real estate lising, if you search: Missouri MultiList 60062640
Pleas feel free to share this with others! (especially Laura Ingalls Wilder fans!)  Laura was a frequent visitor in the house, when she was a member of a local ladies' club. You never know who might be interested in moving to the hometown of Laura!  Any interested parties had better hurry; it may sell this weekend!
I am busy, packing, making ready to move! Please pray for all this to take place, so that we can make a move to a new home. (Preferably, a little farm on the prairie!)  I am hoping to downsize for health's sake.
With all the updates and upgrades I've made, I've leaving this house in much better condition than I found it 15yrs. ago!  It has been a great home!
I hope someone will love it as much as I have!

1 comment:

Cheryl Malandrinos said...

Congratulations on getting all that work done, Jim. I pray it sells quickly for you.