Sunday, June 26, 2016

June still has its surprises!

Last night Sister Freda and I watched the fireworks display
of the Mansfield Freedom Celebration, from her bedroom window! 
Today I looked out to see these lovely blooms are popping out in my backyard!
I missed putting pictures on of the fine crop of Mulberrys.
I'm sure the birds loved them!
The lushness of the Missouri Ozarks never ceases to amaze me!
I'm glad the Lord directed me here!
My historic house is still on the market, as I hope to down-size for health's sake.
The restoration to the exterior is almost complete now!
As soon as it is completed, I will post some pictures.
I doubt it has looked this good since it was built in 1881!
Some blessed person will be able to enjoy the many amenities, after I move!
The Old Man in the Bib Overalls

No comments: