Monday, February 17, 2014

BIG CHANGES for 2014!

Look for this sign!
This is a very big change for me to make, but I hope it be well received by all!  At this point, Laura's "Sweet Memories", is the only antiques shop, or sweets shop, or souvenir shop in Mansfield!  So, if any of those things, or all of them, are of interest to you; you'll want to stop and say "Hi!".  I'll do my best to help you bring home some "Sweet Memories" from Laura's hometown!  
Opening day is just around the corner - Come visit me! ~ The Old Man in the Bib Overalls   ~


3 comments:

Mama Hen said...

When do you open for the season? If things work out the way I hope, we might drop by in a couple weeks.

Val said...

Best wishes, Jim!

And please tell Freda I'm sorry about Ralph. ♥

Cheryl said...

Hope you have a wonderful season.