Sunday, September 2, 2012

More "Little House" Drawings

I have completed more drawings of the cast members from "Little House on the Prairie" TV show.   Copies are available for purchase at my shop.  They are each 8x10 inches, ready for framing - priced at $4.95 each, plus tax (while supplies last!).   Sorry, they will not be available for purchase online or by mail order. 

If you come to Mansfield for the Wilder Day Festival, Sept. 15th, they will be waiting for you, while supplies last.  Hope to see you there. 


Laura Ingalls Wilder is scheduled to be at my shop, telling stories from her life.  She (Marie Tschopp) will be outside, on the shop porch, at 3 p.m.  I hope you'll come by my shop for a visit and meet Freda, who is a real-life cousin to Almanzo Wilder.  I will have some very special items for sale during the Festival.  Hope to see you there!

*Note: Samples of other drawings are shown in previous posts, here in my archives.











The Old Man in the Bib Overalls

No comments: